B4B created this fan-requested compilation disc to continue to support the women and men who are in their breast cancer journey through funds, awareness and the positive power of music.
Featuring 17 original songs by singer/songwriters across Canada, the list of artists ranges from a Juno award winner to the best of up-and-coming Canadian talent. Largely made up of female artists, the compilation also features a track from Craig Cardiff to represent the men who have breast cancer but also the men who stand behind their mothers, sisters, wives, girlfriends and friends during their urneys.
Proceeds from the sale of this album will go to a variety of breast cancer related charities including the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation, the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and the Canadian Cancer Society.
1. Listen Sister - Leela Gilday
2. Riptide - Lynne Hanson
3. Little Boy - Ana Miura
4. Be As It Should - Sarah Loucks
5. Barney & Miriam - Craig Cardiff
6. October - Meredith Luce
7. Resilience - Annabelle Chvostek
8. Character - Sheena Grobb
9. Open Door - Amanda Rheaume
10. East of the Line - Jill Zmud
11. Time Out - Jessica Rhaye
12. In The Flesh - Tara Holloway
13. Horizon - Amy Campbell
14. What Were You Thinking - Ember Swift
15. Simple Matters - Rhonda Stakich
16. Graffiti on my Heart - Ann Vriend
17. Lifted - NLX